A Back Splash....Finally!


Here Tyler is tearing out the old tile counters and back splash. He did this months ago!


This is a before picture of our kitchen!


This is after we had painted our cabinets white and replaced our counters with granite! No back splash though....it had holes and drywall showing for months! Tyler was too busy with work....


Finally we started working on it a few weeks ago! My brother, his wife, me and Tyler worked on it!


I was sooooo proud of myself and for Tyler knowing how to cut all the tiles with the tile saw!


My brother, Dave, worked on the design that was going above the stove top! He did an amazing job!


Here it is all finished! Looks SO much better!


No more holes!


Here is a preview of our hardware we are starting to put on!


No comments:

Post a Comment