Hutch {Sept. 2014}


I don't know what happened to my before picture of this hutch, but it was a cherry wood color. I was given it to by a friend in my area to redo.


Not so many people these days use Armorer's for TV's anymore. So, I needed to be a little more creative with this piece. I decided to turn it into a craft hutch! I painted the outside a mix of Annie Sloan gray colors that I had. The inside on one of the doors I painted in a chalkboard paint.


On the inside of the other door I put up peg board to hang craft supplies such as scissors.


In the center and hung a wood rod for wrapping paper or ribbons. I finished with distressing it lightly and applying clear wax.

1 comment:

  1. This is probably my favorite piece that you've ever done. It turned out awesome and very useful.

    ReplyDelete