Christmas Card Booklet {Jan. 2013}


I can't say that I thought of this idea, but when I saw it I LOVED it! I found this idea on Pinterest. I get these gorgeous adorable Christmas cards each year from our loved ones and never know what to do with them. I feel bad throwing them away when I know people have spent money and time doing their Christmas cards. I saw on Pinterest to gather your cards up for that year and make a cover and back out of scrapbook paper and have the year on the front of each one. You then store them with your Christmas stuff and each year you pull them out and have them sit in a basket some where in your house. You can look at the pictures and reminisce each year! 


You first make your cover and then punch holes at the top of each card. Then you thread them onto metal rings. The first card should be your family Christmas card from that year! 


It's ok to have all different shapes and sizes! I think it makes it more fun and it adds character to your little booklet!


  
Even if the card is vertical you still would punch holes on the sides and add the card in.



This is this years card booklet!


Our Christmas card first...


and then our friends!



I love it when I have a card that has ribbon on it. It just adds so much to my booklet!



Hope this can give you ideas with what to do with your Christmas cards! 

1 comment: